Having some trouble understanding your NBN & Mobile bill?
Let us break it down for you so it’s MORE clear!
NBN & Mobile Bill - Page 1
The first page is a summary of your mobile & NBN bill which includes:
- Customer information
- Account Enquiries Contact Information
- Your Account Summary
- Your Billing History
- Charges Summary
- Your Bill Summary
- Your Payment options
Your Account Summary outlines the fees/credits that make up your total amount payable. It is made up of your NBN and mobile charges (new charges) minus any payments, credits or discounts applied to your account (what you paid).
Note: Scroll past Page 2 in your More bill
For customers receiving the CBA Customer Price on their NBN and Mobile Plans, promotional pricing is only available to eligible customers who use a CommBank Debit or Credit card as their bill payment method. If you cease to use a CommBank Debit or Credit card as your bill payment method, the minimum monthly charge set out in our More Mobile CIS will apply to your mobile plan. For more information on bill payment methods refer to Critical Information Summary for your Plan on the Policies page here.
NBN & Mobile Bill - Page 3 & 4
The third and fourth pages of your More bill includes:
- Service Summary - A summary of your NBN/internet Charges and your call types
- Hardware Charges - Any purchased More modem payments
- NBN Charges - Made up of an upfront charge of your monthly plan ex. GST and your one month in advance NBN plan fee ex. GST (only on your first NBN bill)
- Segment Discounts - Any promotional discounts applied to your account e.g. Commbank Customer 30% Discount
- 4G/5G Mobile Plan Fee - Made up of an upfront charge of your monthly mobile plan fee ex. GST and your one month in advance mobile plan fee ex. GST (only on your first mobile bill)
Your total new charge is listed at the bottom of the invoice and is the total amount for your first invoice including any plan discounts and GST but excludes any credits you have applied on your account.
Important: This is not the amount that will be debited from your nominated account. The amount that will be debitted from your account is the total amount outlined on Page 1 of your More Bill.