Suspension of your Service
If you fail to pay your account balance within 14 days after the due date of your last invoice, your More service(s) will be suspended at any point on or after the 14th day.
If you do not pay your overdue account balance in full, all More services you may have will be at risk of suspension until your account is paid for in full.
To avoid service suspension, please ensure that you pay your invoice on time.
If you have a mobile service, a $10 suspension fee per mobile service will apply. This fee will continue to be applied to each bill cycle until full payment is made or until your mobile service(s) are disconnected.
If you have an nbn® service, you will continue to be charged the full plan fee each billing cycle until full payment is made, or until your service(s) are disconnected.
Disconnection of your service
If your account remains unpaid after the first monthly anniversary date of your overdue invoice, your More service(s) will be disconnected at any point after that.
If you do not pay your overdue account balance in full, all More services you may have will be at risk of disconnection until your account is paid for in full.
To avoid service disconnection, please ensure that you pay your invoice on time.
What are the consequences of disconnection?
- If you have a mobile service(s) with us, you will lose access to your mobile service.
- If you have nbn® service(s) with us, you will lose access to the internet and any service that requires internet access, including VoIP services.
- If you have voice service(s) with us, you will be unable to make or receive any calls on your handset, including to emergency services.
- Disconnection of all More service(s) will be permanent, and we will not reconnect your existing service(s).
- You will still be required to pay all charges incurred before disconnection, including any suspension fees. Failure to pay may impact your ability to purchase new services with us.
- If your service(s) are disconnected due to non-payment, this may be disclosed to a Credit Reporting Body, debt buyer, and/or collection agency and this information may be added to your credit file with a Credit Reporting Body.
- Your debt may be passed to a collection agency and/or debt buyer.
- Legal action may be taken to recover any unpaid debt
Experiencing Financial Hardship?
At More we are committed to helping customers facing financial hardship maintain telecommunications access and working with you to find a sustainable solution. If you are experiencing financial hardship and need support, please get in contact with our friendly customer service by submitting a support case in the Self Care Portal. To submit a support case:
- Log into the Self Care Portal
- Select ‘Support – Create Case’
- Select ‘Customer Service’ as the ‘Case Category’ and ‘Request Payment Extension’ as the ‘Case Type’ and enter the required details.
How to pay an overdue invoice
- PAY ONLINE: A manual payment can be made through our secure payment page on our website.
- PAY BY PHONE*: Call 1300 850 463 - 24hrs per day, 7 days per week!
- BPAY/EFT*: Refer to your invoice for details on how to pay via BPay or Electronic Funds transfer.
- POST OFFICE*: Take a copy of your bill into any Australia Post store and scan the barcode
*Please note: a fee of $3.50 applies to these forms of payment.
If you have any questions or concerns about suspension, disconnection or financial hardship, feel free to give us a call on 1800 733 368.