More’s 14 Day nbnTM
Trial means that if you are not completely satisfied with your More nbnTM
residential service during the first 14 days of connection, More will provide a full refund of your nbnTM
plan fee, but not your modem. If you choose to purchase a modem from More when you sign up for a More nbnTM residential service , the cost of the modem is non-refundable (other than in accordance with our Modem Refund Policy or your rights under the Australian Consumer Law to receive a refund or replacement). You are however welcome to use your own existing modem for the trial.
We have set out below the details of how the 14 Day nbnTM
Trial works but if you are in anyway uncertain, something is not clear or you have any questions about how this offer may apply to you, then please contact us on 1800 211 112 or via live chat on our website - before going ahead.
- The 14 Day nbnTM Trial is only applicable to new More NBN residential customers who are connecting with More for the first time. Properties previously connected with Tangerine are not eligible for the 14 Day nbnTM Trial. The 14 Day nbnTM Trial does not apply to home wireless broadband or mobile services, or to More business nbnTM services.
- The 14 Day nbnTM Trial period will commence from the day that your NBNTM service is activated on the network – this is when you will receive an email and/or SMS to confirm service activation. Please note this is not 14 days after you plug in the modem.
- To obtain a refund of your nbnTM plan fees during your 14 Day nbnTM Trial period, you must let us know by contacting our support team on 1800 211 112 or via the service cancellation option in your customer portal.
- The refund request must be received within the 14 Day nbnTM Trial period. Refund requests received after the 14 day nbnTM Trial period will not be accepted or processed.
- The refund will only include the applicable nbnTM pre-paid fee paid by you. Without limitation, the refund excludes the following (a) to (c) inclusive. This means you will not have money refunded that relates to any of the below points:
- Any modem charge. If you choose to purchase a modem (rather than BYO or ‘bring your own’) the modem is non-refundable, other than in accordance with our Modem Refund Policy or your rights under the Australian Consumer Law (for example, if it’s faulty). Modems supplied by More will always be unlocked and capable of working with another nbnTM service provider.
- Any nbnTM New Development Fee charge or nbnTM New Copper Pair charge. These are charges levied on us by NBN and which we pass through to you. They apply if your premises has not previously been connected to the National Broadband Network; and
- Any additional charges/usage outside the base monthly plan fee, such as calls to 13/1300 or international numbers made on an nbnTM + Phone (VoIP) service.
- Refunds will be made to the original credit or debit card used during the sign-up process only. Refunds cannot be substituted or refunded using any other payment method.
- More may withdraw or change the terms of the 14 Day nbnTM Trial at any time. Where it does so, it will honour these terms and conditions in relation to persons who signed up for a More nbnTM residential service prior to the date of the withdrawal or change (as applicable)